Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DaddyOCars.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DaddyOCars.com’s web site are provided “as is”. DaddyOCars.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DaddyOCars.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DaddyOCars.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DaddyOCars.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
In no event shall DaddyOCars.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DaddyOCars.com’s Internet site, even if DaddyOCars.com or a DaddyOCars.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DaddyOCars.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DaddyOCars.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DaddyOCars.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DaddyOCars.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DaddyOCars.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DaddyOCars.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to DaddyOCars.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Intellectual Property
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
If you are notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to provide the following information in the form required by 17 U.S.C. § 512:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you allege is being infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
Designated Agent for Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
1313 E. Osborn Phoenix, AZ 85014
PHONE: (480) 420.3171
DaddyOCars.com has no intention of collecting any personal information (that is, name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from individuals under eighteen years of age. Where appropriate, we will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our website. If a child has provided us with personally-identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this Statement to request that this information be deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our existing files.
Other Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our website.
Information On Your Computer’s Hard Drive
When you view our website, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor our website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
Who to Contact